Welcome to the RockedBuzz local newsroom! The subject of this news is Zelensky’s speech on the historic victory day: Bad back
here are all the details. We offer you the most up-to-date developments about Zelensky’s speech on the historic victory day: Bad back
. Everything you wonder about Zelensky’s speech on the historic victory day: Bad back
, keep reading in this news and stay tuned! Zelensky’s speech on the historic victory day: Bad back
Published: Less than 20 minutes ago
May 8 is the day Ukraine celebrates its victory after World War II.
Among the ruins in Ukraine, President Volodymyr Zelensky talks about how evil has returned to the country.
– On February 24, the words “never again” were deleted, he says.
May 8 is the day Ukraine celebrates its victory after World War II, the day the country was liberated by the Nazis.
In the city of Borodyanka, northwest of the capital Kiev, Zelensky stands in front of two destroyed houses in the city and tells how the war has returned to Ukraine. The speech, lasting 15 minutes, was posted on Zelensky’s Facebook page.
– Evil is back, says Zelenskii.
Wearing a simple T-shirt with “I am Ukrainian” written on his chest, he describes how schools were destroyed, how civilians were killed and how places that were occupied during World War II are now occupied and destroyed again.
“On February 24 the words ‘never again’ were deleted”
– There were a million reasons to say “never again”. We could never have imagined that our generation would experience how those words are desecrated.
– On February 24 the words “never again” were deleted.
He draws parallels between World War II and the current war, and to dramatic music, films are screened from both bombed London, a ruined Rotterdam and Ukrainian cities like Butja and Mariupol.
Decades after the war, darkness returned to Ukraine, with new uniforms and new slogans, but with the same purpose.
Hope for a brighter future
The video concludes by honoring all those who resisted Nazism during World War II and all those who sacrificed their lives. It also paints a bright future, with victory and peace.
– We will win the winter, the Ukrainian sun will melt it. Together we will have peace.
– But Putin forgets the most important thing: all evil ends the same – disappears.