launched by Google Pixel Buds The headset was in great demand. Especially Google Pixel These headphones can be paired perfectly with phones and can also be used with other phone models.
In order to extend the life of the device and have a better experience, it is necessary to pay attention to cleaning the headphones. At this point, Google also took action. Now the Google Pixel application regularly reminds headphone users about cleaning.
Alright, Google Pixel Buds Why is cleanliness so important? How should you clean your headphones? In this article, we discuss issues related to cleaning Google Pixel Buds. Here are the details about the cleaning process you need to do to use your Google Pixel Buds more effectively!
Why Should Google Pixel Buds Be Cleaned?
- In-ear headphone models are placed inside the ear. Google Pixel Buds is one of these headphone models. Therefore, pollution occurs more. These contaminations cause blockages after a while.
- Clogging and accumulated dirt in the headphones cause you to get a lower quality sound experience.
- When these dirts settle in the headphones, sound problems can become more permanent.
- Dirty headphones and charging box may prevent the device from charging properly.
- These long-lasting problems cause the lifespan of the device to shorten.
- Regular cleaning is of great importance in order to obtain a better sound experience, have a more hygienic use and extend the life of the device.
How to Clean Google Pixel Buds?
Google Pixel Buds cleaning Google now sends reminder notifications to its users to clean regularly. At the end of this notice, it provides instructions on how to clean the headphones. When we look at the instructions, the steps you need to follow to clean your headphones are listed as follows:
- It is emphasized that cleaning should be done without using any chemical detergent, alcohol or benzene.
- You should not clean while charging.
- It is recommended to gently wipe the outside of the charging case with a lint-free, soft and dry cloth.
- It is stated that you can use ear sticks to clean sensitive areas such as the inside of the magnetic compartments and the charging contact point.
- It is stated that you can wipe it with a slightly damp cloth to remove scratches on the outside of the charging box.
- However, it is underlined that you should be careful not to allow moisture to enter the openings on the device, such as the USB-C port, when cleaning with a wet cloth.
- It is of great importance not to clean the inside of the charging box with any liquid in order to prevent water and damage to the device.
- When cleaning the headphones, you should remove the earphone tips and carefully clean the mesh area and tips. In this way, you can have a better sound experience.
- You can use a slightly damp ear swab to remove stubborn dirt. However, you still need to be careful not to let water get into the device.
- Those who use the Google Pixel application will be able to access cleaning reminders after making the latest update. You will have the opportunity to clean your device more regularly thanks to the notification you receive when you have not cleaned your device for more than 120 hours.
Best Bluetooth Headset Recommendations – 2023
We have prepared a guide for the best Bluetooth headset recommendations for people who are not satisfied with their headphones and want to buy a new headset soon.