Urgent warning after sleeping teenager electrocuted to death by her phone charger in her bed

RockedBuzz
By RockedBuzz 1 Min Read

News, Urgent warning after sleeping teenager electrocuted to death by her phone charger in her bed: detailed suggestions and opinions about Urgent warning after sleeping teenager electrocuted to death by her phone charger in her bed.

AN urgent warning has been issued after a teenager was electrocuted by her phone charger that she fell asleep on.

Khorn Srey Pov, 17, was found dead on top of the phone after taking a shower at her home in Cambodia.

The Chinese translator at the Sing Yon Kong Yik gold mining company in Kratie province turned its torch light on.

Local officials declared she had died instantly in her sleep from a massive electric shock on 27th July.

Her death has provoked a social media debate on the safety of phone chargers.

“They should be having public awareness campaigns on how to handle electricity,” said one.

“I see people touching live wires on those transformer posts all the time, and unfortunate incidents like these happen often.”

Story continues

Share This Article
Leave a comment