Welcome to the RockedBuzz local newsroom! The subject of this news is Mia Parnevik’s shock in Let’s dance – Jesper appeared unexpectedly
here are all the details. We offer you the most up-to-date developments about Mia Parnevik’s shock in Let’s dance – Jesper appeared unexpectedly
. Everything you wonder about Mia Parnevik’s shock in Let’s dance – Jesper appeared unexpectedly
, keep reading in this news and stay tuned! Mia Parnevik’s shock in Let’s dance – Jesper appeared unexpectedly
Published: Today 26.00
Updated: Less than 20 minutes ago
The big surprise of the evening in “Let’s dance” was not one of the dancers, but it was Jesper Parnevik, 57, who surprised both the audience and his wife Mia Parnevik, 54.
– We haven’t seen you since January, says Jesper Parnevik.
when Mia Parnevik And Tobia Karlsson received his points from the jury, they were no more than five. Hence, they finished last after the couple’s samba.
– At first you have a lot of energy, you see self-confidence and joy. Then you got off all over the place. But it was fun and you did it with your heart. You should be happy no one is going out tonight, he said Tony Irving in the program.
The dancers were self-critical but still thought their performance was approved.
– Our effort was not the best, but everything went well, says Mia Parnevik about her dance.
Her dance partner Tobias Karlsson disagrees.
– It was very good. He did his best and that’s the most important thing, he says.
full screen Mia Parnevik was surprised by an extremely tanned Jesper Parnevik. Photo: TV4 full screen It was a party of kisses and tears. Photo: TV4
The shock live
When they finished dancing and got their points, the big surprise came. Jesper Parnevik, TV personality and former golf pros, appeared with a love greeting after the couple hadn’t seen each other for two months. After the program, Mia had just had time to get together when she shared what family support means.
– First of all, I’m shocked because I didn’t know Jesper was coming. I’ve never been away from you for so long, she says, hugging her husband.
Jesper himself admits it wasn’t easy for Mia in the weeks leading up to the premiere.
– I know how nervous she’s been the last few weeks. Maybe not Tobias, but Mia was extraordinarily nervous. And this is a stressful schedule, she says.
full screen Points by Mia Parnevik: 5. Photos: TV4
Not least despite the lower score
In tonight’s premiere, no attendees came out. Competitors carry their points with them until next week, when it quickly gets serious. But while Mia and Tobias got the lowest jury score, they’re not in the worst position for next week’s prom. It does it instead Lisa Ajax.
On Saturday, all participants have a new chance in the competition. When Mia Parnevik is asked what she should improve for next week, she says there are more important things than winning.
– We’re here to have fun.
Published: March 20, 2022 at 00.26