Welcome to the RockedBuzz local newsroom! The subject of this news is Måns Hemberg received an electric shock in the shower: the host gave pizza coupons
here are all the details. We offer you the most up-to-date developments about Måns Hemberg received an electric shock in the shower: the host gave pizza coupons
. Everything you wonder about Måns Hemberg received an electric shock in the shower: the host gave pizza coupons
, keep reading in this news and stay tuned! Måns Hemberg received an electric shock in the shower: the host gave pizza coupons
Indignant landlord: “As we young people did not know better”
Published: Less than 40 minutes ago
Måns Hemberg received an electric shock when he showered in his newly refurbished bathroom. Photo: private
Måns Hemberg, 21, received several severe electric shocks when he showered in his newly renovated bathroom.
As a plaster on his wounds, he received pizza vouchers from the landlord.
– Looks like they’re driving with us students.
Måns Hemberg, 21, was in the shower after a hectic day moving into the new student flat in Lund.
Suddenly a wave of electricity went through his entire body.
– The shock was extreme. It was both scary and unpleasant, says Måns, who has previously told her story Sydsvenskan.
At first Måns did not understand what was happening. He for the first time he thought that some nerve was pinched after carrying moving boxes all day.
But when Måns had to turn off the water, he received two more shocks. Now he realized that something was wrong.
– When I got out of the shower, my girlfriend didn’t believe me. Fortunately, I didn’t suffer much afterward.
I have pizza coupons
He contacted the landlord who sent an electrician to the apartment. Now Måns may have more clarity on what happened.
One could say that one thing led to another, literally.
During the renovation, a screw came into contact with an electrical conduit and a ventilation drum that was next to a steel bar in the bathroom.
This meant that every time one of her neighbors turned on the light, Måns’ shower came alive. The error was fixed quickly, but no real apology came.
– I got six pizza coupons from the landlord who plastered the wounds. It sounded a bit ridiculous, explains Måns.
“They drive with us”
Four months have passed since the electric shock. And it’s only now that host AF Bostäder hears him apologize, which Måns is critical of.
– Looks like they’re driving with us students. Just because we are young and have our first home, says Måns.
– As if they could sweep everything under the rug because we don’t understand better.
Several students in the corridor were rescued after the accident. And many instead went home to their parents to shower there.
Måns thinks AF Bostäder did not treat his tenants very well. By the way, for a long time there was no dining table in the kitchen.
And when Måns needed to change apartments during a family change, he only had one day to move.
– It had never happened in a normal apartment building, says Måns.
AF Housing: Fallen between the chairs
Henrik Krantz is CEO of AF Bostäder and regrets both the electrical failure and the interruption of communication with Måns.
– This is something that must not happen. The project manager for the renovation should contact the landlord. But he fell between the chairs, which is a shame, he says.
Krantz wants to point out that they don’t “drive with students”.
– I can only deny it. We take our mission very seriously and our goal is that everyone is satisfied.
Måns has now received a rent deduction as compensation after the accident.
full screenMån Hemberg’s shower went live. Photo: PrivatePublished:
Published: April 21, 2022 at 17.12