RTL Híradó reported on the assortment of the PDSZ compilation, this revealed:
- Since January 2015, 2,000 school employees have left the Hungarian school system.
- The largest variety of school employees resigned in the Central Pest School District this yr: solely in September, when the standing regulation got here into pressure and teachers needed to declare whether or not they would stay with the new authorized standing, 103 teachers resigned. This yr, a complete of 160 individuals left the system, together with non-teaching employees, resembling particular schooling and instructing assistants.
- In September, 41 teachers left the inner Pest school district, and in 2023 a complete of 115 teachers resigned.
- Among the rural school districts, the state of affairs in érdi is the worst, with 47 teachers resigning right here in September, and a complete of 98 in 2023.
- In Budapest, 319 teachers resigned at the starting of the school yr, and a complete of 647 school employees resigned this yr.
- The PDSZ didn’t obtain knowledge from the exterior Pest school district.
The Ministry of the Interior introduced that greater than 99 p.c of teachers selected the new authorized relationship, and since September, 863 new teachers have established a authorized relationship based mostly on the new regulation.
Cover picture supply: Getty Images