According to the newly published draft, the Ministry of Construction and Transport headed by János Lázár would freeze 4 investments in the capital, which are as follows:
- Development of the Ferencváros C branch – Upper Kőbánya – Rákos – Rákosliget and the Rákos – Gyömrő railway line,
- Construction and development of the Budapest outer ring railway stops (Pestújhely, Újpalota, Rákosfalva, Rákosszentmihály) and the Albertfalva (40a) stop.
- New Danube Bridge (Galvani Bridge) and related transport infrastructure preparation in Budapest.
- Improving the accessibility of South Buda Center (DBC).
In addition, 3 more rural investments would be suspended:
- The Debrecen velodrome,
- Hortobágy Deportations Memorial,
- as well as the development of the Recski National Memorial Park.