New innovative solutions that Instagram offers for content creators are added every day. Recently popular ‘creating a broadcast channel‘ feature is actively used for community building purposes.
Users who subscribe to the broadcast channels of the accounts they follow can access more information and content through these channels. However, sometimes the notifications coming from the channels are not interrupted. This may disturb Instagram users.
Users who want to say ‘stop’ to these notifications without depriving themselves of the data shared on broadcast channels want to learn how to turn off only broadcast channel notifications without turning off other notifications from Instagram.
In this article, we explained step by step how both iOS and Android users can turn off broadcast channel notifications. Here’s how to mute broadcast channel notifications!
How to Turn Off Instagram Feed Channel Notifications on iOS?
- Click on the Instagram application on your device.
- If you are not logged in yet, enter your user information and open your profile.
- By clicking on your profile picture in the lower right corner, switch to the screen where you view your own profile.
- In this tab, click on the hamburger menu (three lines one under the other) at the top right.
- Enter the ‘Settings’ menu.
- Go to ‘Notifications’ section.
- In this menu you should find the ‘Live Broadcasts’ option. Click on this option.
- The ‘Receive Notifications’ option will probably appear active. You can turn off live broadcast channel notifications on your iOS device by deactivating this option.
How to Collaborate on Instagram?
While publishing content on your own page on Instagram, you can now appeal to a wider audience by collaborating with other accounts. For this, you need to take advantage of Instagram’s collab feature.
How to Turn Off Broadcast Channel Notifications on Android?
- Open the Instagram application on your Android device and go to your profile page.
- After tapping your profile picture, click ‘Settings’ from the menu that appears.
- Switch to the ‘Notifications’ tab.
- Select ‘Live Broadcasts’.
- Turn off the ‘Receive Notifications’ option in this section. Thus, you will turn off live broadcast channel notifications on your Android device.
You can easily turn off live broadcast channel notifications by following the steps above. In this way, you can have a better user experience by receiving fewer notifications.
At any time, you can turn on live broadcast channel notifications again and start receiving notifications about the broadcasts of the accounts you follow.
How to Create a Broadcast Channel on Instagram?
Every new feature coming to Instagram, one of the most used social media platforms in the world, creates great excitement among users.
If you are an active content producer, you may want to follow these types of live broadcasts closely on Instagram. However, during holiday periods or when you want to take a break from notifications, you can give yourself a short break by turning off live broadcast channel notifications by following the steps above.