Windows 10 split screen in halfIt plays a life-saving role for those who use more than one program during work. When it is necessary to work on more than one document at the same time, it is necessary to make good use of the screen.
The best option for this is, of course, to use a second monitor. Thus, the space in which the user can move increases and he can use the programs as he wishes. Of course, doing this may not be possible for everyone.
Fortunately, under such conditions, an internal feature of the Windows 10 operating system comes to the rescue. Thanks to a feature in Microsoft’s Windows 10 operating system, you can split the screen and use two programs at the same time.
Steps to Split Windows 10 Screen in Two
- Open the first program (Word, Chrome, etc.).
- Use the Windows + left arrow key (←) combination.
- Open the second program.
- Use the Windows + right arrow key (→) combination.
One of the popular operating systems Windows 10, take screenshots It enables various operations to be carried out easily, including: These operations include splitting the screen into two. You can follow the steps above and thus use two programs at the same time in Windows 10.
Thanks to the Windows 10 split shortcut mentioned above, you will not need to constantly switch between programs by pressing Alt + Tab. If you do not want to use a shortcut, there is another method. With this method, you can divide the screen into two, three or four. The steps of this method are as follows:
- Use the Windows + I shortcut.
- Enter the System category.
- View the “Multitasking” tab.
- Enable the “Pinned windows” option.
- Check the three boxes below the option.
- Drag a window to the left part of the screen by holding down the left mouse button.
- As you move the window on the left side of the screen, various sizes will appear, including full screen and half screen.
- After adjusting the position of the window, release the window.
How to Install Free Windows 11?
You can install Windows 11 on your laptops and computers using the methods outlined below. These methods are both simple and free.
How to Split Windows 10 Screen into Three or Four?
- first program open.
- Align the program to the left using the combination of Windows and the left arrow key (←).
- Pin the program to the top left by pressing the Windows and up arrow key (↑) combination.
- Second program open.
- Move the program to the right by pressing the Windows and right arrow key (→) combination, and snap it to the upper right corner by pressing the Windows and up arrow key (↑) combination.
- Third program open.
- Align the program first to the left by pressing the Windows and left arrow key (←) combination, then to the lower left corner by pressing the Windows and alt arrow key (↓) combination.
- fourth schedule open.
- Pin the program first to the right using the combination of Windows and the right arrow key (→), and then to the lower right corner with the combination of Windows and the alt arrow key (↓).
Above Windows 10 You can then easily split your screen into two, three or even four by applying the shortcuts for splitting the screen into two and four.
These shortcuts allow you to work on multiple programs on the same screen. As a little reminder, let us point out that not every application may offer multi-screen support. Additionally, your processor, graphics processor and memory may get a little more tired during multi-screen operations.
How to Find Large Size Files in Windows 10?
How to find large files on computers with Windows 10 operating system? There are various methods you can use to perform this process.
Split the screen in two without using a program split computer into two screens or the separation method is like this. If you have any questions or questions, do not forget to mention them in the comments section.