Adding Android apps to Windows 11 This process is very important for efficient use of the computer. Thanks to this process, many Android applications can be used on computers with Windows 11 operating system. But for this, Windows 11 must be used in the latest version.
In our article, we will talk about adding and running Android applications that will bring more functionality to computers with Windows 11 operating system.
You can upgrade to Windows 11 for free with the Windows 11 ISO file (Turkish). You can use it for Windows 11 installation and clean installation.
Adding Android Apps to Windows 11
- First of all, if the latest version of Windows 11 is not installed on the computer, it must be installed.
- Windows 11 Open Microsoft Store on the computer with the operating system and proceed to the next step.
- Search for the Android application you want to install and click on it.
- The “Install” button must be clicked to download the Android application to the computer.
- After the installation process is completed, it is restarted from the “Start” menu or the taskbar in Windows 11.
- The Android application opens directly in a window on the desktop.
After adding Android applications to Windows 11, the following points should be taken into consideration: After the application is opened in the window, its control should be done with the mouse or keyboard.
However, it is necessary to make some adjustments to determine whether some Android applications run smoothly in Windows 11. Even some additional permissions should be given.
Those who have problems running any Android application should first change the settings. If the problem persists, you should contact the application developer and get help.
How to Install Free Windows 11?
You can install Windows 11 on your laptops and computers using the methods outlined below. These methods are both simple and free.
How Do Android Apps Work in Windows 11?
Running Android apps on Windows 11 Intel Bridge Technology is used for Intel Bridge Technology tells computers running Windows 11 what to do with the code inside the application.
Without Intel Bridge, the computer will not understand the uploaded documents. In this case, Android prevents applications from running. Intel Bridge compiles the application codes and makes some changes.
Once applications are run via Intel Bridge, they begin to appear on Windows search, the desktop, and the “Start Menu.”
Users may encounter some problems after adding Android applications to a computer running Windows 11. One of the most common problems is “Windows subsystem cannot start”. The Windows subsystem cannot start problem can be solved as follows;
- “Settings” opens on the computer.
- Follow the steps “Applications > Optional features”.
- Scroll down the screen and find “Other Windows Features” and click on it.
- “Virtual Machine Platform” is activated among the optional features listed below. Then click on the “OK” button.
How to Show File Extension? (Windows 11/10/8/7)
Thanks to the file extension display in Windows 11, 10, 8 and 7, you can view the extensions of all files on your computer.
Even if the above steps are followed completely, the problem may still not be resolved. If the problem cannot be resolved, Windows Hyper-V (Hyper) Manager Platform should be enabled.